- Job Search
- Finance Professional Support Lawyer, Dublin
Professional Support Lawyer - Finance/ Financial Regulation - 5+ PQE - Dublin
Opportunity to join a well-known law firm as a Professional Support Lawyer. As a Professional Support Lawyer you will have an opportunity to carve a challenging career away from fee earning. Part time or flexible working is available.
The firm and the role
- Leading law firm
- Leading teams nationally in finance and financial regulation
- Challenging alternative career away from fee earning
- As a Professional Support Lawyer you will be developing fee earner talent, driving technical excellence and sector knowledge
- Developing and delivering training across a range of platforms to both fee earners and clients
- Monitoring developments in law and keeping lawyers up to date
- Providing strategic advice in all areas of knowledge
- Involvement in client activities including horizon scanning, knowledge management and training solutions
- Liaising with the legal technology team in respect of IT developments for the team
- Marketing activities such as article writing, organising events
- You could work on a full time, part time of flexible basis
- 5+ years PQE in banking or financial regulation
- Experience working at a national or international law firm or in-house.
- Experience as a Professional Support Lawyer is desirable not essential
- If you have no prior experience as Professional Support Lawyer you must have a genuine interest in moving away from traditional fee earning role
- Strong interest in black letter law and an attention to detail
- A keen interest in delivering training
- A challenging alternative legal career to traditional fee earning
- Opportunity to work full time, part time or flexibly
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join a top tier, progressive law firm
- Ongoing professional development and genuine career progression
- To be part of a dynamic team of PSLs who work closely together delivering projects across the firm.
If you are interested in this Professional Support Lawyer role in Dublin, please apply and forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like