- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor, Belfast (NQ - 3 PQE)
5th February 2024
Banking and Finance Solicitor, Belfast - NQ
Leading firm (award winning Banking & Finance team) is seeking a banking solicitor at the NQ-3 PQE level to join their entrepreneurial Banking & Finance team in Belfast.
This opportunity offers an excellent mix of quality work with strong salary and benefits within a well liked culture in modern offices.
On offer is a top of the market salary, a range of benefits, hybrid working and a clear route for progression.
More on the Banking Solicitor Associate role
- Excellent opportunity to advise on a range of Banking & Finance matters within an award winning, stand out team of Banking & Finance experts
- Work within a strong team of straight talking banking lawyers including advising clients on on a wide variety of work including development and real estate finance; structured finance; bridging loans and asset based lending
-Work closely with colleagues in Real Estate and Corporate
- Act for corporates and finance houses across a wide range of sectors
- Competitive salary and package
- Genuine work life balance and well liked culture where your contribution will be recognised
- Excellent training and development
- Opportunity to get involved in business development from the outset
- You will be a qualified banking & finance solicitor, ideally with between NQ -2 PQE. Those with more experience will be considered.
- You will also be the kind of person who wants to build relationships and work as part of a team.
- You will take a commercially pragmatic and jargon-free approach to advising clients.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like