- Job Search
- Commercial Technology and IP Solicitor, Dublin
Commercial Technology and IP Solicitor (2 -6 PQE), Dublin
One of the major leaders in the field, this team is extremely busy across its commercial technology and IP practice and is looking to recruit an additional solicitor to join.
- A team of friendly, collaborative and driven commercial lawyers covering the full remit of commercial technology and IP matters
- Globally recognised commercial, IP and technology practice covering the full range of commercial, IP, privacy, sourcing and technology law services for leading household name businesses worldwide
- Seamlessly combines multi-jurisdictional reach with local knowledge and experience
- Broad sector spread assisting clients from emerging technology and pharmaceutical companies through to established financial institutions
Who are they looking for?
- They are now looking to recruit a junior to mid level solicitor with around 2 to 6 year's PQE in a broad range of non-contentious matters
- More experienced candidates will also be considered on their own merits
- Ideally you will come from a recognised commercial practice or have a strong broad based commercial in-house background
- It goes without saying that your academic pedigree should be solid as the work is intellectually challenging
What's on offer?
- A team that at the top of its game
- A client list that's hard to beat
- Solid training and mentoring
- Secondment opportunities
- The opportunity to get involved in rewarding pro bono work
- A friendly team that works well together and is sociable
- As much flexible working as the role can allow, enabling you to make the most of work life balance without sacrificing quality of work
- A top of the market salary package with transparent bonus structure
- A meritocracy where partners support and push you to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like