- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate, Dublin
€115,000 - 135,000
Employment Solicitor (Senior Associate/Of Counsel), Dublin
BCL Legal is working with a Top Tier employment team with the recruitment of a senior employment lawyer (Senior Associate /Of Counsel) to manage a broad range of high value and complex employment matters and take on key role within the team.
Employment is one of the firm's key practice areas, along with corporate, finance, technology, IP, and M&A.
Their clients range from start-ups offering innovative commercial solutions to fast-growth venture capital backed companies to Fortune 500 technology multinationals. Software, biotech, fintech, and telecommunication companies feature heavily in an illustrious client roster.
More on the opportunity
· Take up a senior role within a well-established and expanding employment team, where there is room at the top as you progress
· Get involved in some fantastic national and international employment work, covering everything from equal pay and discrimination to global restructures and major change management processes, protecting the business interests of clients both at home and abroad
· Have the opportunity to take a leading role in client relationships
· Help to mentor and develop more junior solicitors in the team
· Get involved with and contribute to the business development initiatives in the department
· Join a stable, partner-led team and be an important part of the ongoing expansion
· Excellent progression pathway
· Fantastic quality work
· Friendly and approachable team
· Top of the market salary bandings and bonus structure
· Flexible and agile working options
More about you
· You will be a Senior Associate level (or equivalent) or Legal Director level (or equivalent) Employment Solicitor with upwards of 4 PQE who has solid technical expertise and the ability to confidently advise senior level clients
· You will be keen to progress in your career
· You will have a track record of leading on substantial contentious and non-contentious respondent employment matters
· Ideally you will have experience of working across jurisdictions and advising international clients
If this opportunity appeals and you'd like to find out more, please get in touch with Sean Cully at BCL. To apply, please send your up to date CV and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like