- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate, Dublin
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 2-5 PQE - Dublin
This fantastic top ranked firm is looking for a top flight commercial litigation solicitor to join the team in Dublin.
The commercial litigation team is top ranked in a city with plenty of competition in this area and they are known for being one of the dominant firms in the region for dispute resolution.
The team acts on behalf of an impressive roster of clients across a broad range of industries and sectors on both a national and international scale. You will have access to high value complex matters, often cross-jurisdictional, from an early stage of your career with the firm, as well as the opportunity to become heavily involved in business development and marketing activities across the department and more widely. The position offers scope for development and progression, within a supportive environment.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Be exposed to exceptional quality work acting for major corporate companies on business critical disputes.
- Gain experience working as part of a team on large scale disputes and also work on your own caseload of smaller matters.
- Work across a range of sectors including finance, transport, tech, energy, retail, utilities and the public sector.
- Work on a broad range of general commercial disputes including warranty and misrepresentation claims, supply chain, shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Play an active role in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE from a high performing dispute resolution team working on complex issues.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to analyse complex factual situations and distill the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning.
- Exposure to clients and counsel/experts.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a team of recognised experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- Hybrid/flexible working.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like