- Job Search
- Capital Markets Senior Associate, Dublin
€115,000 - 135,000
Debt Capital Markets Senior Associate, Dublin
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join its market leading Debt Capital Markets team in Dublin working with leading financial institutions.
Top of the market salary, really nice team, hybrid working!
The team has very well established relationships with asset managers, investment banks and other financial institutions, along with a range of corporate issuers and is home to a significant number of top practitioners.
You will be acting on behalf of international issuers, originators, lead managers, arrangers, rating agencies and trustees on some of the most complex debt capital market issuances and structured finance matters globally, including CLOs, Eurobond issuances, Securitisation take-outs, Loan portfolio disposals and Regulatory issues.
Our client is ideally looking for those with at least 4 years PQE as a debt capital markets lawyer gained at a reputable firm or in-house team in Ireland or the UK.
You will have strong academic credentials, strong analytical, technical and drafting skills, and high levels of commercial and business awareness.
· A very competitive package including comprehensive benefits.
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge.
· Agile/flexible working with the option to undertake this role on a full or part time (4 days) basis.
· Room at the top for future progression to partnership for the right individual.
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Capital Markets Senior Associate opportunity, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like