€95,000 - 115,000
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate, Dublin
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate is sought by top tier firm in Dublin with a fantastic reputation for its real estate offering. This is a great role for a real estate solicitor to join a top Irish firm with an extremely strong national and international brand. On offer is top quality, complex work, a fantastic client base, structured training and development and a strong salary.
You will advise on on all aspects of real estate, from acquisition, development and finance to leasing, re-structuring and disposal across the office, hospitality, logistics, retail and housing sectors.
The Firm and the Team
- Very well regarded firm
- Longstanding, first class client base
- High performing, busy and cohesive team
- Known for being very family friendly
- Excellent mentoring and supervision provided
- Fantastic opportunity to join a first class real estate team
- With regional, national and global stretch, you will work on a broad range of commercial property work
- This will include landlord and tenant, sales and purchases, property management and more
Who are they looking for?
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland, Northern Ireland or England & Wales
- You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
- You must be client-centred and be able to manage quality, risk and finance
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- You will be ambitious but a team player
- Fantastic salary (DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Supportive working environment and collaborative team culture
- Flexible/agile working
- Top quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.