- Job Search
- Financial Regulatory Associate, Dublin
€90,000 - 110,000
Financial Regulatory Associate, Dublin (1 - 4 PQE)
A market-leading team in Dublin is seeking a Financial Regulatory Associate to work on some of the best quality work in the country advising a variety of domestic and international institutions on their obligations under Irish and EU financial services law and on Central Bank requirements.
About the team
· One of the most well-established regulatory practices in the country
· Busy high performing team which works really well together
· Very strong reputation for regulated lending and banking and highly ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers Europe
· Covers both consumer finance and wider financial regulation
· Also a strong financial markets regulatory practice, assisting clients to implement MIFID 11, EMIR and SEAR
· Also supports the firm's transactional, banking and funds structuring work
· Top of the market salary and bonus scheme
· The whole team are advocates of the firm's flexible working policy and have a mature approach to balancing work and life
· 25 days annual leave
· Paid maternity, paternity, and adoptive leave
· Exceptional training and development
Who are they looking for?
· A qualified Solicitor in Ireland or E&W
· A solicitor with a solid grounding in financial regulatory work, ideally 1-4 year's PQE.
· Solid experience in advising on the Central Bank Codes of Conduct and legislation, PSD2, EMD, MiFID II, AIFMD, CRD IV, Solvency II, and IDD
· A team player who is keen to grow and flourish in a busy, commercially focussed team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 0874418356.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like