- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
€80,000 - 100,000
Real Estate Solicitor, Dublin (2 - 4 PQE)
This global firm are seeking to bolster their Real Estate team in Dublin with a Real Estate Solicitor with a least 2 years PQE in Commercial Real Estate from a reputable real estate practice.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- This global law firm has a first class reputation and its real estate team works on a national and international level.
- The team is regularly instructed by private and public companies, institutional investors and government entities on the full range of real estate matters.
- As this team operates on a national basis, however expect ample opportunities to collaborate with ranked lawyers and Partners across the globe.
This firm has an outstanding reputation in real estate work, both nationally and on a global scale. Due to further expansion they are now looking to recruit an additional Real Estate Solicitor with an excellent grounding in real estate work and desire to progress.
The Dublin real estate team have expertise in handling a broad range of real estate matters, including landlord and tenant, development and property management work for multinational companies and household name brands. As the team continues to expand, it is looking now for a junior lawyer to work directly with experienced partners on complex real estate work. You will have a rare opportunity to join a team not only with deep roots in the local Dublin market, but a fantastic profile in real estate work globally.
The firm is on an expansion drive and this is great time to join if you are looking to become part of a truly global firm in Dublin with room at the top allowing for real opportunities for progression.
· You will be a qualified real estate solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in commercial real estate
· With an excellent academic record and technical ability you will be bright and ambitious and keen to develop as a lawyer in this field.
· This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global firm and a high ranking real estate team.
· With real investment in training and development this is the perfect opportunity to progress your career to the next level in an exciting and varied role.
· Excellent salary and excellent benefits package
· A transparent and well structured bonus scheme which values contribution and is based on hours worked.
· Structured ongoing training programme which benefits from the resources of a major global law firm.
· Genuine and realistic progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like