- Job Search
- Asset Finance Associate, Dublin (2-5 PQE)
€95,000 - 115,000
Asset Finance Solicitor, Dublin (2- 5 PQE)
This is an exciting opportunity for a finance solicitor to join an international firm in Dublin. The team has a fantastic reputation and are looking to recruit an asset finance solicitor to pick up a broad caseload.
The Firm and The Team
- International firm with a fantastic reputation in the banking market
- Acting on a broad range of banking and finance work having developed longstanding client relationships
- Exceptional quality work in a supportive team providing a great opportunity for a banking solicitor looking for a step up or a platform from which to progress your career
- This Asset finance team acts for a broad range of asset finance banks and is involved in a broad mixture of assets. Transactions involve loan agreements, equipment leases and sale of receivables together with commercial documents such as loss sharing agreements.
-The team handles a broad range of domestic and international matters for many different types of clients
- Asset Finance Solicitor- candidate from a banking & finance background looking to specialise will be considered.
- 2-5 PQE
- You will be able to demonstrate technical ability and have gained exposure to a variety of finance matters
- Commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary and generous bonus structure
- Excellent prospects for career development
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work part of the week from home
If you are interested in this Asset Finance Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch with Sean Cully for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like