- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor (Senior Associate), Dublin
€100,000 - 120,000
Real Estate, Senior Associate - Dublin
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join its Top Tier Real Estate team in Dublin.
If you are senior real estate lawyer looking to manage exceptional quality work with global clients this is an outstanding opportunity. It is a mixed role working as part of one of the largest teams in the country, working across a range of sectors. The team is known for excellent work quality and a client base ranging from the SME to the PLC.
· Commercial Property Solicitor position (Senior Associate level - 4+ PQE)
· Mixed caseload to include landlord & tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals and development work
· You will be working as part of one of the largest teams in Ireland, with excellent support and good training and development (Legal 500 ranked)
· High value transactional real estate work
· Working closely with a strong team of reputable partners
· Highly competitive salary and market leading benefits
· National and International client base
· Great working culture
· Good potential for progression
. Hybrid working - 3 days in office, 2 remote, with some flexibility.
· 4+ years PQE Solicitor working in well regarded Real Estate team
· Good academics
· Broad transactional commercial property experience, experience in retail is desirable although not essential.
If you are a real estate lawyer who wants to push your career into handling complex real estate transactions for a truly global client base, this is an exceptional opportunity.
If you are interested in this Real Estate Senior Associate opportunity, please apply now or get in touch with Sean at BCL for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like