- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor - Leeds
Residential Development Solicitor - Leeds
Due to successful growth, an entrepreneurial regional firm has an exciting opportunity for a residential development solicitor to join its expanding residential part of its real estate team.
More about the residential development solicitor role
- the team covers a broad range of conveyancing and real estate work also including sales, purchases, freehold and leasehold
- work for a diverse range of clients
- opportunity to work as part of a successful, well established team in Leeds
- competitive salary with reasonable billable hours expectation
- excellent work life balance
- Agile and flexible working options considered
More about you
- Experience in residential development solicitor work
- Ideally you will have experience and competence in running your own caseload
- Commitment to personal development and a team player
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018