- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
Regulatory Solicitor - Leeds (3-6 PQE)
BCL Legal us currently assisting a highly regarded, growing regional player to recruit a regulatory solicitor to join its stand out practice. This is a great opportunity for an experienced regulatory lawyer to join a thriving regional firm in Leeds.
This regulatory team is known for its quality advice and proven track record in advising a diverse range of clients from retail to digital & technology to large corporates.
Regulatory Solicitor Role
- You will advise an impressive list of national and multinational companies on a diverse mix of general regulatory matters
- The team covers a wide spectrum of work including Health & Safety, business crime, Product Safety & Consumer Protection, Climate change law; Criminal prosecutions & Civil Sanctions
- Opportunity to progress
- Develop client relationships within a team of experts
- The firm offers a positive team dynamic
- Broad regulatory work with a great client list including household names and brands
- Competitive salary and package
- Positive work environment where your contribution will be valued
- Flexible working options available
- Opportunity for progression
More about you
You will be a qualified regulatory solicitor with approximately 3 years' PQE and probably considerably more
You will be committed to delivering outstanding legal advice
You will be driven to succeed and committed to your continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 07799159614.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018