- Job Search
- Banking Lawyer
Banking Lawyer - Leeds (3-6PQE)
BCL has been asked to assist a global law firm to find an experienced banking lawyer to join its leading Banking team based in Leeds.
This is an exciting time for a banking solicitor to join the firm with the opportunity to work from an international platform, leveraging of the work done by their superb teams across the globe.
- Leading financial services practice with proven strength in cross-border financing
- With a large number of global offices, the banking & finance team offer a seamless service for multi-jurisdictional, national and regional clients
- On offer is high quality legal and regulatory services to a wide range of participants in the financial services sector including financial institutions, debt capital and other financial intermediaries, their investors, suppliers and end-users of financial services (e.g. Corporate borrowers) and regulatory authorities
- One firm practice model enables the firm to serve its clients throughout the life cycle of any financing
- Leading global, national and regional client list
- Top quality work
- You will be working closely with extremely well respected partners nationally and internationally, being part of a team that encourages personal development
- Plenty of client contact with a varied caseload
- You will be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your practice over time
- Banking lawyer with a minimum of 3 PQE up to around 6PQE level
- You will be from a banking team at a strong regional, national or international practice
- Confident and motivated
- Excellent salary and package (strong pension)
- Market leading practice
- Business development opportunity to grow and develop your own practice
- Join a leading global team that stands out from the crowd
- Headline making work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018