- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Leeds - NQ - 5 years PQE - possible re-train opportunity
Join a highly reputable growing construction practice in Leeds. A top regional firm are looking to recruit a NQ- 4 years PQE solicitor to join its Leeds office assisting the partners.
· Opportunity to work alongside Legal 500 recommended partners with extensive experience in dealing with disputes including engineering litigation and professional indemnity claims. A greater proportion of the work will be contentions with a degree of non-contentious work.
· Clients include large banks, tour operators and national and international PLCs.
· Possible opportunity to re-train for candidates from areas such as property litigation or professional indemnity with strong communication skills who can demonstrate a commitment to construction
· Highly competitive salary and benefits for the Leeds.
What is required from you?
· Ideally some experience in construction matters, either claimant or defendant with a keen interest in developing your career in this niche area of law.
· Due to the nature of the work, an ability to work successfully as part of a team on large assignments.
· Strong academics
· Ideally experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018