- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Harrogate
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigation solicitor to join a thriving modern, forward thinking, firm with an enviable reputation with both clients and the legal profession in Yorkshire and further afield.
Our client is committed to continuous learning and investment in its staff. The firm has been accredited as Investors in People, as well as being one of only a small number of firms in the country to be accredited to the Law Society's Lexcel Practice Management Standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Litigation solicitor to develop their skills in a supportive environment.
· The Legal 500 recommended dispute resolution team service both HNW individuals and corporations on a range of disputes, including defamation actions, shareholder disputes and a vast array of contractual issues.
· High quality work which rivals larger Leeds or other city practices.
· Opportunities to get involved with matters with the wider disputes team including probate litigation or property matters.
· The team is made up of two Partners (both individually ranked in Chambers and Partners), a Trainee Chartered Legal Executive and a support staff member.
· This is a friendly firm with an excellent work-life balance. The firm encourages those needing part-time hours or working days to fit around school hours/care commitments to apply.
· The firm invests heavily in its employees training and development, have won an 'Investors in People Award'.
· Competitive salary and benefits package, with real opportunities for meaningful career progression.
· Nice offices in the centre of Harrogate, five minutes from the train station.
What is required from you?
· Dispute Resolution Lawyer NQ - 4 PQE, however candidates with more experienced may be considered.
· Have a proven track record of delivering high quality client service.
· Be commercially minded, have outstanding communication skills and a solutions focused approach.
· Have a strong interest in business development and a desire to contribute towards the development of work for the team.
· Be a team player (both within the dispute resolution team and across the firm more broadly) who wants to work in a collaborative and supportive culture .
· Have a positive and 'can-do' attitude.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully on 07799159614 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018