- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Senior Probate Solicitor - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Private Client/Probate Solicitor of 5+ years' PQE to join a top regional firm's Huddersfield office and develop its probate/private practice offering (Job ref: SC/74222/1).
· The firm has identified Huddersfield as a key opportunity for growth and will support you with developing your practice in the area. You will ideally have a following or the ambition to develop one
· Excellent opportunity for career progression and the ability to become a salaried partner in a relatively short period of time
· The culture of this firm is very warm and welcoming, with a very supportive structure and many social events.
· Competitive salary & benefits
What is required from you?
· The ideal candidate will therefore be an ambitious, driven individual who is a highly experienced Legal Executive / Solicitor with a strong background in Private Client/Probate
· You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of IHT & CGT. You will also have previous experience of people management.
· You will also need to demonstrate an ability to develop high levels of technical skill and strong client relationships.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018