- Job Search
- Commercial Property Lawyer - possible retrain opportunity
Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ - 3 PQE) - potential re-train opportunity! Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking to re-train into Commercial Property?
An award-winning regional firm of solicitors, based in Yorkshire, with a national profile are looking for a Commercial Property solicitor to join their Huddersfield office. Applications from Residential Conveyancing Solicitors will be considered.
· You will undertake a varied workload of commercial property matters including; sale and purchase of freehold retail and industrial units, Landlord and Tenant, Site assembly, residential development and Sale and purchase of small businesses
· You will be a member of a successful and close-knit team who enjoy working together to get the job done
· Excellent opportunity for strong candidates wanted to re-train from residential property into commercial, with excellent support and guidance on offer
· Flexible working available.
The Successful Candidate
· You will be a dynamic and motivated Commercial Property Solicitor or a successful Residential Property Solicitor wishing to re-train into commercial property
· If you are a residential candidate you will ideally have had some experience in commercial matters during your training contract
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
· Ambitious both in terms of your own career development and the success of the firm
· Willing to undertake business development activities to help grow the firm
· Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care
· Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully on 07799159614 for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018