- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor, York
Commercial Property Solicitor, York (2 PQE+)
Well respected York based commercial law firm are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor of 2 PQE+ to join its highly recommended Commercial Property team.
· You will be working in a close-knit friendly team reporting to the Head of Commercial Property
· Great opportunity to work-alongside partners in order to develop your skillset in a friendly and supportive environment
· Excellent opportunity for growth and career development
· Exposure to a broad range of commercial property matters including sales and acquisitions, commercial leasehold, landlord and tenant, property secured borrowing, private pension scheme investment property, and property aspects of business re-organisation working with a range of commercial clients
· Develop your career in a balanced and flexible working environment
· Excellent work-life balance with flexible working a possibility
· Good salary and progression
The Successful Candidate
· Experience handling a diverse Commercial Property caseload with a desire to develop your career within commercial property
· Excellent attention to detail and good technical knowledge of commercial property
· Commitment to the York/North Yorkshire area and a knowledge and understanding of the local business and legal market
· Solid understanding and application of the rules regarding compliance, SAR, and other requirements of the SRA
· Sociable and contributes to a positive culture
· Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully on 07799159614 for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018