- Job Search
- Experienced Family Solicitor 5 PQE+
Experienced Family Solicitor - Top 50 firm - Leeds
A Top 50 law firm with offices throughout the UK is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join its team in Leeds. The Legal 500 recommended department is growing and is looking for a senior solicitor with a record of generating new clients and getting involved with marketing activities.
· To manage own caseload of family law matters and assist the Partner on larger matters
· Manage a caseload of family law matters including but not limited to divorce, financial remedy claims, children issues, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements
· Assist other case handlers in the wider Family team with their caseloads
· Advise and take instructions from clients
· Travel to and attend upon clients
· Assist with marketing the services of the Family team and of the Private Client Segment as a whole.
· Achieve set financial targets KPIs
· Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to
· Comply with relevant firm and client policies and procedures
· Work in accordance with firm's values
· Our client has been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards and achieved record rankings in Chambers UK 2017.
The Successful Candidate
· Qualified Family Solicitor with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
· Preferably with a client following
· Keen interest and experience in all aspects of family law
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and client care skills
· Business development skills and experience
· Excellent IT skills
· Membership of Resolution would be preferred
· Flexible approach.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully on 07799159614 for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018