- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor, York - Fantastic team!
Due to expansion, BCL are assisting a highly regarded regional practice with a significant presence in Yorkshire who are seeking a Family Solicitor to join their team in York. The firm offers a competitive salary, flexible working and a high quality caseload.
· The team is growing and the firm are open regarding PQE level of applicants. We would therefore recommend Family Solicitors at all levels apply if interested.
· The Family Team is described as 'first rate' (Legal 500, 2017) and 'brilliant' by the (Legal 500, 2018).
· The Head of Department is highly talented and personable and was previously at a national family law firm in their central London office.
· The Department head has considerable experience of representing clients in demanding, senior level positions such as business owners, corporate executives, professional footballers and TV personalities.
· The team have considerable experience in dealing with complex and high net worth divorces involving property, pensions, and businesses and boast an impressive client base.
· Competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits
· Nice offices in the centre of York which are easily accessible via public transport links.
· A truly forward thinking practice that can offer flexible working options.
The Successful Candidate
· You will have experience in Children Act Work (Privately funded);
High level financial disputes; Divorce; Financial remedy proceedings
Injunctions; Cohabitee disputes and Cohabitee/unmarried disputes & TOLATA
· Willing to take on responsibility for departmental targets/budget setting, dependent on level of entry
· Enjoy getting involved with business development and seek to proactively work with the Department Head, the Marketing Manager and colleagues to assist in generating new business as required.
· A true team player who is willing to work closely with colleagues.
· Willing To seek assistance from the department head/colleagues in respect of unusual or difficult problems arising on cases.
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018