- Job Search
- Employment Associate, Leeds
Senior Employment Solicitor (4 PQE+), Leeds, £40,000+
We have been instructed by a boutique specialist Employment practice based in Leeds, who require an experienced employment solicitor to join their close-knit team. You will be pivotal in helping to grow the business and will be given the chance progress quickly.
· You will be joining as a senior Associate, candidates will need to demonstrate from the outset the desire and ability to advance rapidly to profit sharing status by delivering agreed level of support to existing clients and the establishment and subsequent support to new client clients that they identify and attract to the firm.
· You will be expected to run your own caseload and be actively involved in business development.
· Our client is a boutique law firm specialising in HR and employment law. You will be working with both employers, employees, HR consultancies and law firms without employment law departments.
The successful candidate
· You will ideally have between 4 - 8 years' PQE
· Demonstrate track record as an effective employment solicitor dealing with a mixed
· caseload of Claimant and Respondent matters
· Ambitious and tenacious with leadership qualities
· Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications, clearly
· empathetic - a 'people person';
· Pro-active, organised and able to manage a varied workload
· Excellent team work skills
· Even tempered with a good sense of humour
· Full UK driving license and has a car
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Real future progression opportunities
· The firm place great emphasis on mental and physical wellbeing of its employees ; as such you will access to a 'life coach'
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018