- Job Search
- Insolvency and Restructuring Solicitor
Insolvency and Restructuring Lawyer - Leeds
Great opportunity for an Insolvency and Restructuring solicitor to join a specialist firm in Leeds at a time of rapid expansion.
Your new role
· Due to a number of new instructions, this Legal 500 rated firm are looking for a number of solicitors to join the team
· As a result of our client's core work is increasing due to being appointed as the chosen legal advisor on a series of high profile ongoing appointments, you will be joining at a very exciting time
· You will be joining a sub-team within the existing insolvency team; there are two directors who are both Licensed IPs and two junior assistants. In the wider team there are five solicitors and a number of technical support staff
· You will report to the head of department a senior solicitor
The unique opportunity
· You will be involved with insolvency of varying size from individual bankruptcies right through to advising Administrators on the administration of large corporations.
· The firm covers all aspects of insolvency matters - both contentious and non-contentious and our client is looking for solicitors in each area.
· You will be acting for a major new fund which is looking at the acquisition of insolvency related assets and claims
· Our client requires a number of solicitors with strong insolvency expertise to support this exciting expansion
· The team is willing to consider candidates with a range of experience/PQE, including newly qualified solicitors with a seat in insolvency.
· Candidates who do not have insolvency experience may be considered if they can demonstrate that they have good litigation experience to include commercial litigation and/or defendant personal injury.
· Highly competitive benefits scheme
· Salary between £30,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible working considered
The team have started to arrange interviews but there is still time to get in your application.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018