- Job Search
- Agricultural Real Estate Solicitor
Agricultural Property Solicitor | Leeds | Highly Competitive Salary | Top Regional Firm
This leading Yorkshire based firm is looking to hire an ambitious Agricultural Solicitor to sit within its well established commercial property team based at their office in Leeds City Centre.
· A minimum of 3 years PQE gained in Commercial Property and Agricultural law;
· A client following or contacts whom you are able to bring with you would be a great advantage;
· As an Agricultural Solicitor you will sit within the Commercial Property Department.
· You will be required to take on an existing caseload alongside building up your own following.
· You must specialise in agricultural and rural property work, and you should be capable of managing a wide range of matters including complex and high value sales and purchases, mortgages of agricultural land and buildings, advising upon and preparing agricultural tenancy agreements including the surrender of and succession to AHA tenancies, sporting rights and dealing with easements, e.g. cable easements for windfarms and easements for pipelines running across agricultural land.
· A background in commercial property with the ability to deal with commercial purchases, sales and leases for farming clients including overage agreements, conditional contracts and options would be an advantage.
· Ideally you will have experience of acting for both large and small farming clients, large estate clients and also financial institutions.
· Competitive salary which is commensurate with experience
· Excellent range of benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018