- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor, NQ+, Leeds
30th January 2020
Pensions Solicitor - Leeds
Fantastic specialist pensions firm - central Leeds - Pensions Solicitor NQ-1PQE - open to retrain from Corporate, Employment, Private Client /Private Wealth or another transactional discipline.
This standout pensions boutique firm with offices in Leeds and London is looking to further grow the team with the hire of a junior Solicitor.
What's on offer?
- A dedicated team of experienced pensions lawyers who can provide excellent hands-on training and mentoring
- A growing practice with regular new clients wins, which is respected and liked across the intermediary community
- The full range of pensions work, on behalf of trustees and employers, as well as numerous law firm clients who don't have their own pensions offering
- A truly collaborative area of law where lawyers regularly get together and share knowledge with pensions lawyers from other firms
- Lots of BAU trustee work which junior lawyers can get on with from an early stage, as well as getting involved in larger trustee projects and transactional work
- Salary and benefits comparable with top tier
- A friendly, open and bureaucracy-free working environment
Who are they looking for?
- The perfect hire for this firm would be either a newly qualified solicitor with a pensions seat, or a pensions solicitor with up to 1 year's experience
- As this is such a niche market however, they fully expect that in reality they will probably need to retrain someone from another practice area
- They are particularly open to candidates from a corporate, private client or employment background who want to make the switch
- Candidates need solid academics, excellent attention to detail, a highly logical brain and a practical commercial approach
- A love of technical black letter law is a distinct advantage
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018