- Job Search
- Private Client - 3 PQE+ - York
Private Client Solicitor within the 'Life Planning' team - York
· Highly regarded firm based in central York
· Established client base
· The 'Life Planning' team handles a range of associated matters from wills and trusts to loss of mental capacity, critical tax planning, wealth management and business succession.
· Experienced individual sought to join the 'Life Planning' team
· The team consists of the Head of Department, two experienced fee earners and support staff
· The team work closely with other departments within the firm and a lot of their work obtained though cross referrals
· Full or part time hours considered (4 days minimum) with flexibility with working pattern
· You will be a qualified Solicitor or FCILEx with proven track record
· You will ideally have 3+ years PQE within private client law
· You will be STEP qualified or working towards the STEP qualification
· You will have experience in all aspects of Wills and Probate, Inheritance Tax planning, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Court of Protection applications
· Experience of High Net Worth Private Clients is essential
· Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally is key
· Competitive salary dependent on level of experience
· Additional benefits package
· Strong prospects for progression
· Friendly supportive firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018