- Job Search
- Family Solicitor - Wakefield
Family Solicitor | Wakefield | £ Competitive and dependent on experience | All levels of experience considered | Excellent chances of progression | Award winning firm
BCL Legal are working with a regional Yorkshire full-service law firm who are looking for a Family Solicitor to join their team in Wakefield.
· You will have the opportunity to run your own caseload of mainly privately funded financial relief matters as well as all other aspects of family law. - In return you will be part of a team that encourages personal growth and development.
· Opportunity to get involved in business development and begin/continue to build an established network
· Working within an innovative award-winning firm and a Legal 500 ranked team.
· The firm has recently won a prestigious award being recognised as the leading medium sized law firm in the Yorkshire region
The successful candidate
· Qualified family solicitor with a minimum of 1 PQE as a family solicitor; while they are looking at the more junior - mid level however they will consider more experienced Solicitors too depending on their experience and salary expectations.
· You will have good experience of both privately funded (divorce, finances, private children work) and legally aided (care) family work.
· You will be able to successfully manage your own caseload and be comfortable with the Legal Aid billing process
· You will be willing to get involved in developing the team and marketing the department
· Salary is competitive dependent on experience + benefits
· Excellent work/life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018