- Job Search
- Property Litigation, Wakefield
Property Litigation Solicitor | Wakefield | £38,000 - £45,000 | Flexible working available
BCL have been instructed by one of Yorkshire's largest law firms, who are looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join the team in Wakefield.
· You will manage a caseload that will cover the full range of property disputes such as Party Wall Actions, Right to Light claims, boundary disputes, nuisance and trespass.
· You will proactively manage your caseload to settlement or hearing in a competent and effective manner.
· Negotiate with third parties to ensure the best settlement figures are achieved.
· Drafting Court proceedings, adhering to court directions and timescales, preparing relevant documents for disclosure, submitting evidence and instructing Counsel/other appropriate experts as required.
· Ensure that you keep up to date with all changes within legal services including case law, legislation and other developments
The successful candidate
· You will either be a Qualified Solicitor or Fellow of CILEx and have previous experience managing a caseload of Property litigation matters from inception through to settlement.
· Have experience of running property cases, including seeking injunctive relief and damages for clients or defending such proceedings.
· You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work quality and client care.
· You will be an excellent negotiator with strong communication skills and a customer centric approach.
· Salary of between £38,000 to £45,000, depending on experience
· Range of benefits including; Private Health, generous Pension contributions and subsidised travel.
· Flexible or Part-time working considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018