- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor (3 PQE+) Leeds/West Yorkshire
7th February 2020
Corporate and Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
Multi-office Yorkshire full service firm - central Leeds office - well established team - broad mix of corporate and commercial - excellent support
This is a great opportunity for a corporate/commercial solicitor to join a strong team of a very well established Yorkshire regional practice on either a full time or part time basis.
The Team and Role
- Team works with local, national and international clients from a broad range of industries
- Long track record of providing a high quality service to its commercial clients
- Due to expansion, the team are looking for a corporate/commercial solicitor to join them in the Leeds office
- Undertake corporate, commercial and finance work at all levels
- The role will be primarily based in the Leeds office, but travel may be required within the region
- Caseload will be varied to include business and share acquisitions and disposals, group re-organisations, shareholder agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreements and general corporate and commercial advisory
- A corporate/commercial solicitor with around four years' post qualification experience
- Candidates with either corporate or commercial experience will be considered
- Technically strong with a willingness to develop their technical skills
- Excellent communication skills and willing to take the initiative
- Enjoyable team working environment
- Structured career progression scheme
- Part time hours can be accommodated
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018