- Job Search
- Head of Wills & Probate
Private Client (Head of Department) | Wakefield | £45,000+ | Flexible working | Generous annual leave
· Forward thinking firm with two offices nationally.
· Friendly and approachable team.
· First class in-house training and development.
· Our client is looking for a Head of Wills and Probate, who will be responsible for the daily operations of the Wills and Probate team.
· You will manage a varied caseload of private client matters including wills and probate, estate administration, lasting powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications, trusts and estate planning.
· You will be able to manage a team effectively.
· You will be required to work to the firm's values and procedures while being flexible to meet the business needs.
· You will be required to get involved with business development and help grow the department.
The Successful Candidate
· You will be an experienced Private Client Solicitor, with a focus on wills and probate.
· You will have excellent technical skills.
· Ability to embrace change and look for new ways of enhancing service.
· You will have the ability to think commercially.
· Ability to manage and oversee a busy working environment delegating task and duties as required.
· You will have a track record in business development and networking.
· Private health insurance
· Enhanced maternity package
· Generous annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Onsite chill out space
· Discounted legal services
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018