- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive | Leeds | Small Specialist Team | High Quality Work | Part-Time working available
· Long established regional law firm with several offices across Yorkshire
· Excellent reputation in Yorkshire
· Low staff turnover
· Client focussed offering a wide range of services to both individuals and businesses
· You will have around 3 years PQE and deal with a full range of private family/matrimonial matters including divorce, finances, and private children matters. This will involve a mixed caseload of both private and legal aid matters.
· Solid experience of private family matters
· Great client care skills
· The ability to work on own unsupervised.
· The close knit team specialises in a range of matrimonial problems and have an excellent reputation in the field.
· You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief
· Highly competitive salary
· Opportunity to work within a long established full service firm
· Central Leeds location - within walking distance to a train station
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018