- Job Search
- Restructuring and Insolvency Associate
£85,000 - 110,000
19th November 2020
Restructuring and Insolvency Associate, Dublin
This global powerhouse firm has a new opportunity for a mid level non-contentious Restructuring and Insolvency Associate to join the team in Dublin.
· This top tier international firm has an enviable reputation for the quality of its client base and the work it offers to lawyers across all legal disciplines, and its restructuring profile is no exception.
· Anyone who works in this practice area knows that the restructuring landscape has undergone significant changes, with bank-led work diminishing and teams positioning themselves to enter new markets.
· An an Associate within the team you will be advising the leading restructuring practitioners in Ireland as examiners, receivers and liquidators in complex mandates across a wide variety of sectors such as retail, construction, technology, energy and real estate.
· The team is now looking to recruit an experienced mid level Restructuring and Insolvency Associate.
· You will have strong academics and excellent broad-based corporate restructuring and insolvency expertise.
· You will have started to build a market reputation in the practice area and have a reasonable amount of business development experience under your belt.
· If you have some banking & finance experience, decent corporate board advisory experience or genuine sector expertise this would be an added bonus
· You will have at least 3 years PQE and driven to further develop your career
The firm offers a top of the market salary package and bonus structure, and a relaxed but professional working environment, with flexible working options.
If you're interested in this Regulatory Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call on 087441 8356
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018