- Job Search
- Employment Lawyer
£90,000 - 110,000
10th November 2020
BCL is assisting a highly regarded and well established employment practice in Dublin who are looking for an experienced employment solicitor to manage a broad range of high value and complex employment matters.
This full service international firm is located in the heart of Dublin and Employment is one of the firm's key practice areas, along with corporate finance, technology, IP, and M&A.
Their clients range from start-ups offering innovative commercial solutions to fast-growth venture capital backed companies to Fortune 500 technology multinationals. Software, biotech, fintech, and telecommunication companies feature heavily in an illustrious client roster.
More on the opportunity
· Take up a senior role within a well established and expanding employment team, where there is room at the top as you progress
· Get involved in some fantastic national and international employment work, covering everything from equal pay and discrimination to global restructures and major change management processes, protecting the business interests of clients both at home and abroad
· Have the opportunity to take a leading role in client relationships
· Help to mentor and develop more junior solicitors in the team
· Get involved with and contribute to the business development initiatives in the department
· Join a stable, partner-led team and be an important part of the ongoing expansion
· Excellent progression pathway
· Fantastic quality work
· Friendly and approachable team
· Top of the market salary bandings and bonus structure
· Flexible and agile working options
More about you
· You will be a Senior Associate level (or equivalent) or Legal Director level (or equivalent) Employment Solicitor with upwards of 5PQE who has solid technical expertise and the ability to confidently advise senior level clients
· You will be keen to progress in your career
· You will have a track record of leading on substantial contentious and non-contentious respondent employment matters
· Ideally you will have experience of working across jurisdictions and advising international clients
If this opportunity appeals and you'd like to find out more, please contact Sean Cully at BCL (+353 87 441 8356 / email@example.com). To apply, please send your up to date CV and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018