- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious defendant clinical negligence solicitor to join their Dublin office.
· You will be joining a top tier ranked defendant clinical negligence team in both Chambers and Legal 500.
· You will be advising on complex clinical negligence matters which include but are not limited to medical insurance coverage, health law advice and regulatory matters.
· Unrivalled quality of work on offer.
· Remote/flexible working.
The Ideal Candidate
· You will have 5 years PQE+ with experience in defendant clinical negligence matters, strong candidates with less experience will be considered. Candidates with good experience in or insurance, professional indemnity or defendant personal injury will also be considered.
· You will have excellent attention to detail and an ability to provide clear and concise advice to a range of healthcare clients.
What's on offer?
· Strong remuneration package
· 30 Days Holiday increasing with length of service
· Group Personal Pension
· Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
· Transparent career progression route
Please contact Sean Cully at BCL provding an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018