- Job Search
- Financial Regulation Lawyer
£95,000 - 120,000
13th October 2020
Global firm | heavily invested in financial services sector | looking for a senior Regulatory Solicitor with expertise in banking| Dublin
The finance regulatory team of this global player is the natural choice for clients looking for technical excellence in this area. They are now looking to expand the finance regulatory team in Dublin.
More on the opportunity
· Market-leading team advising banks, asset managers and other financial services clients.
· Top-ranked for all aspects of banking and finance work.
· Unstuffy but highly professional team.
· Exceptional quality work across a range of financial services clients, including implementation of MIFID II, Solvency II, AIFMD etc.
· You will also support transactional banking lawyers in the firm in relation to regulatory aspects of transactions.
More about you
· Ideally you will be a mid to senior level financial regulatory solicitor with some knowledge or experience of mortgage regulation.
· More general financial regulatory solicitors or finance litigators with a demonstrable interest in this are are also very welcome to apply, as this is a niche area with few players.
· You will be an intelligent and focussed lawyer with an eye for the details in this fast-moving practice area.
· Excellent top tier salary and benefits package.
· Beautiful city centre offices.
· A collaborative and professional working culture.
· Family-friendly and flexible working policies.
Want to find out more? Please get in touch for more details or apply by sending your current CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018