- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
£80,000 - 100,000
Commercial Property Solicitor - 3 PQE+
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading Commercial firm in Dublin.
Our client is an innovative and progressive law firm that has been listed in the Legal 500 and Chambers Directories for many years. They listen to the views of their employees and recognise the importance of a happy and supported workforce.
· You will work under the Head of Department who is highly recommended by the Legal 500 and has a wealth of experience in a broad range of commercial property matters.
· You will undertake a broad range of Commercial Property work, working on matters such as acquisitions and disposals, licensing, property developments, leases, as well as landlord and tenant matters for clients in a number of sectors including technology, retail and the public sector.
· The perfect opportunity for a Solicitor that has ambitions of progressing their career to Partner level.
· Good remuneration package.
· Really friendly firm with good staff retention and flexible working patterns.
The Successful Candidate
· You will be a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor with 3 years' PQE+
· Good understanding of all areas of commercial property work, including transactional and development work.
· Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail.
· Personable and willing to help with the development of junior solicitors.
· A willingness to help grow the department through business development and a history of being client orientated.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 07799159614.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018