- Job Search
- Employment Associate
13th October 2020
Employment Associate - National firm - Dublin City Centre
This leading national practice is seeking to recruit an Employment Associate to join its highly regarded Employment team in Dublin City Centre. This is a growth role and a further step in the firm's wider expansion plans.
As an Employment Associate with this highly ranked Legal 500 and Chambers rated team, you can expect to be involved in contentious and non-contentious employment issues for a wide range of commercial (national and multinational) respondent clients. You will also be required to provide corporate support.
This role offers a variety of high quality and interesting work which would suit someone with strong employment experience either in-house or at a well respected commercial firm.
Work will include:
· Day to day support to HR teams; contracts, settlement agreements, remuneration strategies and policies - including diversity, maternity, paternity, harassment, disciplinary, grievance and whistle-blowing.
· Acting on executive severances/settlement agreements.
· Employment WRC/Labour Court litigation.
· Project work on restructurings, redundancies and TUPE.
· Advising on relationships and negotiations with trade unions and their legal representatives.
· Corporate transactional support.
The successful Employment Associate will have:
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in employment law.
· A good academic record.
· The ability to supervise juniors.
· Ideally experience of acting for clients in the health or public sectors (although this not essential as support and training can be provided).
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· In-house employment experience would also be considered an advantage but not necessary.
· €65,000 - €80000 (depending on experience)
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Supportive, high performing and friendly team and firm
· Continued option to work from home regularly post Covid.
· Family-friendly and flexible working policies.
Want to find out more? Please get in touch with Sean Cully for more details or apply by sending your current CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018