- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is working alongside one of the World's leading law firms in order to recruit a Disputes Solicitor with 4 years'+ PQE for their Belfast office.
· The disputes you will be working on will be large multi-party and often multi jurisdictional disputes involving some of the world's largest organisations. The quality of work on offer is second to none not just within Belfast but across the UK and Ireland.
· The disputes you will be involved in span a range of sectors including; Banking, Construction, Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Government, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Real Estate and Wealth and Asset Management.
· You will be required to supervise more junior members of the team as well as managing your own workload.
· Liaise with management as well as colleagues across the firm's global offices on large scale projects; primarily consisting of, but not limited to, pre-trial preparation, claim assessments and document review.
The ideal candidate
· An England and Wales qualified Solicitor or Barrister (ROI or other common law jurisdictions will be considered) with upwards of 4 year's PQE within a fast paced disputes/litigation department. Preferably within private practice.
· Experience managing a team of more junior fee earners would be highly beneficial.
· You will be an ambitious legal professional who will be willing to "get stuck in" and work well as part of a larger projects team in order to meet strict deadlines. If you truly enjoy working as part of a team, this role will be perfect for you.
· You will have a proven track record of successful business development and may be required to assist in tenders for new business.
· Highly competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible working
· Excellent career progression within one of the world's leading law firms without the need to relocate.
This role is somewhat unique and a detailed job description will be provided to those who are interested. Please note that this will be a popular role and we would urge those interested in applying to contact Sean Cully for more information and/or provide a copy of their CV for consideration as soon as possible.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018