- Job Search
- Planning and Environment Lawyer
£85,000 - 120,000
· This international firm has a high profile Planning and Environmental team. They are looking to appoint an additional Planning and Environment Lawyer into their Dublin office, ideally at Senior Associate level, however strong junior candidates will be considered.
· The firm have offices globally and are renowned for their progressive and forward thinking approach to the delivery of legal services.
· The team has significant expertise in environmental work and assist clients on a range of environment issues including waste management, renewable energy matters and additional environmental investigations.
· The Planning and Environmental team have an enviable client base and ability to offer a driven candidate a clear path to progress. It is an excellent opportunity for a Planning and Environment Lawyer to move into a key role in the Dublin office.
· The team have a strong work ethic and a very low staff turnover; this is an expansion role.
· Highly rated by the Legal 500.
· The ideal candidate will be at Senior Associate level, perhaps reaching a block at their current firm, or looking for a firm where they can handle excellent quality work
· You will be an environmental specialist and be comfortable handling work autonomously.
· Experience in both contentious, including judicial reviews and non-contentious planning matters.
· Excellent knowledge of the relevant Planning and Environmental regulations and practices.
· Additional skills in mentoring juniors and business development are beneficial as this is a senior role in the team.
Please get in touch if this role if of interest or if you would like further information before applying.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018