- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Leading national law firm highly ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers are seeking a real estate solicitor to join its successful and well regarded team in Belfast.
- Mid-tier real estate team in Belfast.
- One of the most impressive client lists in Northern Ireland.
- Partners with over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector.
- Opportunity to work on all aspects of real estate legal issues, including high value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development and investment work.
- You will work with a broad range of clients including landowners, occupiers, developers, contractors, funders and professionals.
- The team operates across a variety of sectors and you will work with landlords and tenants within the institutional, retail, corporate and public sectors.
- A real estate solicitor with ideally around 2- 5 years' post qualification experience, those with more experience will be considered.
- Experienced in sales and acquisitions, residential conveyancing, commercial lettings, landlord and tenant issues, property development and real estate finance.
- Ambitious and able to work both as part of a team and with a degree of autonomy.
- Qualified in Northern Ireland or willing to apply to be able to practice in Northern Ireland.
- Strong training background in real estate.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- Flexible and agile working opportunities.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Exposure to high quality work.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018