- Job Search
- Insurance Solicitor
£85,000 - 100,000
19th September 2021
Insurance Solicitor, Dublin
International firm with an award winning culture seeks an Insurance Solicitor or a Commercial Litigation Solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level to join their leading Insurance Disputes Practice based in Dublin. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis (flexible options considered).
· As the team's new Insurance Solicitor you will join one of the top teams in Europe.
· Highly successful team with a national reputation for handling complex claims work
· Highly rated by the Legal 500 for defence litigation work in the region.
· You will act for a wide range of professionals and their insurers including major financial intuitions, construction professionals, and businesses within the transport sector.
· The team has an outstanding reputation including for handling an increasing amount of directors and officers in relation to claims against them and business disputes
· This Insurance Solicitor role will enable you to further develop your skills and experience on a broad range of claims as well as working for some fantastic clients
The ideal Insurance Solicitor :
· You will have a minimum of 2 years PQE but possibly considerably more for either an Associate or Senior Associate position within the team
· You will have great technical knowledge and client skills, with experience dealing with defendant based professional development work and/or commercial dispute resolution work
· Solid academic profile
· Excellent salary and package
· Ideal opportunity for you to join a global firm
· Excellent technology for staff allowing seamless flexible/remote working
· Well liked culture
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018