- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Lawyer
Commercial Technology Lawyer - Dublin
An international law firm is seeking an Commercial Technology Lawyer to join their Commercial team based in Dublin. This IP/Data Protection Lawyer role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (with agile working). The ideal IP/Data Protection Lawyer should desire to focus on data protection advisory services but will also support the wider Commercial Group on commercial contracts as well.
· Top tier commercial team
· Growing and international commercial and data protection team
· The work is primarily Data protection with the remainder being an equal split between IP and Commercial Contracts.
· Team with a clear geographic, sector and market insight
· Widely recognised by clients and independent guides of one of the leading teams in the field
· Top roster of clients across Ireland and internationally.
As this firm's new Data Protection Lawyer you can expect to be:
· Advising on compliance with relevant law, guidance and best practice
· Training clients
· Handling data breaches, regulator investigations
· Supporting clients on international transfers of data including dealing with Brexit issues
· Drafting policies, procedures and data protection agreements
· Assisting on the specific data protection aspects of clients' corporate and commercial contracts (e.g. outsourcing agreements, commercial agreements, IT contracts)
· Assist to further develop the firm's profile for data protection expertise
· You will be reporting to the Head of Department who is one of Ireland's pre-eminent Technology Lawyers.
· Market leading salary and benefits
· Excellent progression opportunities
· Dress for your day and agile working policy to give you greater freedom in how you work
· The firm is renowned for its culture and excellent work-life balance.
· Commercial and solutions led approach to your work.
· Data Protection experience in a commercial law firm (UK, Ireland or International) or in-house.
· Ideally 1-3 years' PQE.
· Excellent academic achievement with a 2:1 degree.
If you would like to apply to this IP/Data Protection Lawyer role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion of the market.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018