- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor (non contentious)
BCL Legal is working alongside a Top 20 UK practice who seek to recruit a non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join their highly reputable construction team in Belfast.
The construction team undertake a broad range of complex construction & engineering, infrastructure, transport, development, regeneration, PPP/PFI, energy & waste projects nationally. The Construction Solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad range of non-contentious construction work which will include:
· Drafting & negotiating standard form contracts.
· Working with developers, contractors, sub-contractors, public bodies and funders.
· Support in crossover projects within the commercial property, planning and corporate teams.
Construction solicitors applying for this role should be able to display:
· 2 -5 years' post-qualified experience in non-contentious construction. Strong candidates with more or less experience will be considered.
· Experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
· A strong academic background and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Ambitious and able to work both as part of a team and with a degree of autonomy.
· Bespoke training to support career progression and development.
· Competitive salary
· Unrivalled bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this Construction Solicitor role in Belfast, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If you have any questions please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal on 07799159614.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018