- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Belfast
Exciting opportunity to secure a position as a commercial property solicitor within a fast paced commercial property team in Belfast. The position will suit a Real Estate Solicitor who is ambitious, isn't afraid of hard work and is keen to develop their career at a leading law firm.
· Advising developers, investors, financial institutions and corporates on commercial property matters including property disputes.
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, asset management, corporate support and property finance.
· You will play a key part of the national team, working alongside colleagues in other teams and other offices.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment between 1-4 years' PQE.
· Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, ROI will be considered
· Post qualification experience focussed on commercial property.
· Broad ranging experience covering disposal, acquisition, landlord and tenant matters.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The firm are willing to consider candidates with a variety of different academic records.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· The opportunity to make a career move to one of the premier real estate teams in Belfast.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
If you are an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor seeking to develop their career then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018