- Job Search
- Banking Assocaite
13th November 2020
Banking Lawyer - Belfast
Our client is looking to recruit a Banking Lawyer to join its global banking & finance team based in Belfast. The firm has a world class reputation with clients to match.
Due to the firm's dominance in the banking & finance sector the majority of the team's work is standalone banking work rather than corporate support led, so the team is very much leading the pack in the Irish market. The banking team has an impressive list of major corporate, PE and lender clients.
· Leading Finance & Projects Division - the banking team is the biggest and best finance team in Northern Ireland as recognised by the Legal 500
· With international offices, the banking team offers a seamless service for multi-jurisdictional, national and regional clients
· A natural choice of the FTSE100 you will do work across the full range of Banking & Finance work
· The team acts for a wide variety of banks and financial institutions.
· Leading global, national and regional client list
· Top quality work
· You will be working closely with extremely well respected partners and associates, being part of a team that encourages personal development
· You will be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your practice over time
· Excellent salary and package
· Market leading practice
· Business development opportunity to grow and develop your own practice
· Join a leading team that stands out from the crowd
· Remote/agile working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018