- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity - NQ - 3
£55,000 - 750,000
NQ - 3 - Professional Indemnity - Dublin
A leading international firm for professional indemnity work seeks to recruit a NQ-3 years' PQE Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their growing team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity where you will handle great quality professional indemnity work and be a part of a global brand.
· Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals.
· Run your own caseload of more straightforward claims as well as assisting on more complex high value claims in order to continue to grow your skills
· Gain structured and supportive ongoing training
Who are they looking for?
· Ideally you are a NQ with training seat in professional indemnity.
· Those with good Litigation experience in the High Court and Circuit Court - this does not necessarily need to be within a professional indemnity context.
· Applications are encouraged from solicitors with commercial litigation experience with an interest in handling technical and complex claims.
· Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role.
· Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm.
What they're offering:
· Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work.
· Market leading salary bandings.
· An excellent benefits package.
· A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment.
· Remote/agile working considered.
Please forward a current CV to Sean Cully (firstname.lastname@example.org) at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018