- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
£70,000 - 100,000
17th November 2020
Construction Litigation Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a Construction Litigation Solicitor (min 2 years PQE) , to join the growing Dispute Resolution team of this highly reputable Legal 500 ranking firm based in Dublin City Centre.
· Construction Solicitor required due to increased workload - looking for a construction solicitor or experienced litigator with good construction experience.
· Handling a busy caseload of contentious construction matters
· Working closely with the wider litigation team and providing support and assistance where required
· Undertaking business development & marketing activities
* Qualified Solicitor (ROI, NI or E&W)
* 2-5 years' PQE
* Demonstrable experience handling construction disputes
* Good understanding of construction law issues
What's On Offer
* Competitive salary and great benefits package
* Stimulating and challenging work
* Experience gained with a reputable practice.
* A strong academic background and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you're interested in this Construction Litigation Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call on 087441 8356
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018