- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
18th November 2020
Regulatory Solicitor, Dublin
BCL are working with a leading international firm known for their market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. They are seeking to recruit a junior Regulatory Solicitor.
· The Regulatory team act for many regulatory bodies across several industry sectors. Due to high levels of instructions the firm now seeks to recruit a NQ - 3 PQE. The team is dedicated to providing strategically sound and emotionally intelligent advice to private and public sector clients on contentious regulatory and public law matters.
· The team advises clients on commercial strategy; risk management; powers and statutory interpretation; bringing and defending legal challenges including judicial reviews; and conducting, or assisting with public inquiries and investigations.
· Due to a continued increase in workloads, our client has an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Litigation Solicitor looking to develop their career. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in professional regulatory and public law gained during their training at a reputable firm.
· NQ - 3 year PQE.
· You will ideally have experience in professional regulatory and public law matters or have a keen interest to develop you experience in this interesting and varied area of law.
· Strong client care skills.
· Excellent academic record.
· Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Progression opportunities.
· Remote/agile working.
If you're interested in this Regulatory Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call on 087441 8356/07799159614
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018