- Job Search
- Banking Senior Associate/Partner
Banking Senior Associate/Partner, Belfast
An experienced banking solicitor is offered the opportunity to develop their career by helping to spearhead the development of a growing team in the Belfast offices of national legal practice. Superb career development opportunities.
The firm boast a number of partners and senior lawyers who work on a flexible or agile basis - this is in built into their culture.
The role is aimed at experienced banking and finance solicitor with superb technical skills who would like to grasp the opportunity to take on a role which offers superb progression opportunities.
The team in Belfast is part of a wider national practice with superb clients. The team works for both borrowers and lenders undertaking work in the following areas;
· Corporate finance;
· Real estate finance;
· Project finance;
· Shipping finance;
· Asset finance;
Applicants for this position should be experience banking solicitors with superb technical knowledge.
· Qualified solicitor with 6+ PQE in banking law;
· Strong technical knowledge and ability to confidentially draft standard documents;
· The ability to negotiate and draft bespoke documents;
· Demonstrable experience of supervising junior solicitors;
· A willingness to be involved in networking and business development opportunities.
What's on offer:
· Excellent salary on offer depending on experience;
· Existing client contacts;
· Comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this Banking role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call on 07799159614.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018