- Job Search
- Public Regulatory Solicitor
22nd November 2020
Public Regulatory Solicitor, Dublin
BCL are looking for a Public Regulatory Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE to join one of Ireland's top teams acting for public bodies across a range of sectors.
· The team act for public bodies across a range of areas, including healthcare, education, tourism, transport, energy and the justice system.
· The team has extensive experience in public inquiries and investigations; public procurement; construction projects, particularly for social housing; and litigation and regulatory hearings.
The Ideal Candidate
· Around 2-4 years PQE in Public Regulatory work
· Excellent academics
· You will be a strong team player who is looking for intellectually challenging work amongst like minded people.
· You will be an excellent communicator, have the ability to develop good working relationships and be able to deliver results in a demanding environment.
· The opportunity to be part of one of the best Public Regulatory teams in the country;
· A fantastic platform to develop your skills across a dynamic range of work;
· An impressive structured training & development programme;
· Exposure to a fantastic range of clients
If you're interested in this Regulatory Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call on 087441 8356
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018